I don’t know where I first saw this, since it’s been circling around the blogging community for a while, but I was inspired. So often I feel like every day looks just like the last one, and I always mean to do all these great things, but never actually end up doing them. So here goes: My 101 goals to accomplish in 1001 days. Since I started this last Thursday, I’ll be free on Independence day 2012.
What does this have to do with food, you may ask? Well, not a lot. However, I did include a short section in my list of food related goals:
55. Post at least once a week on the blog (1/143)
56. Try a new recipe at least once a month (1/33)
57. Eat 5 whole foods that I’ve never tried (e.g. weird type of mushroom, type of fish, etc.) (0/5)
58. Eat 5 new types of foods (prepared dishes) (0/3)
59. Perfect wheat bread recipe
60. Polish my copper pots
61. Make a cookbook
62. Give said cookbook to family
63. Finish cooking through one cookbook
64. Make a successful batch of French macaroons
To keep up with these goals (and the rest of them if you like slow, painful torture), please visit The Pilgrim does 101 goals in 1001 Days Blog.